June School Holidays Junior Bakers' Camp
This 3-day Baking Camp teaches children how to measure ingredients and how to use them correctly. The children will also learn piping skills during the camp.
Date: June 22, 23, 24 (Wednesday to Friday, All Dates Inclusive)
Time: 9am – 12pm
Venue: Metta Café Level 2 Training Room
In this class, your child will learn:
Day 1: Beehive Cake
- How to prepare chocolate cake base
- Assembling the cakes and piping the cream on the cake
- Decorating the cake with bee and flowers
Day 2: Watermelon Bread
- How to prepare the dough
- How to portion and colour the dough
- How to roll and shape the dough
Day 3: Bear Choux Puff
- How to prepare the cookie base
- How to roll out the cookie base
- How to prepare the choux pastry
- How to pipe the choux pastry
- How to prepare the chocolate cream
- How to assemble and decorate
- Recommended for children aged 7 to 12 years old.
- Parents are not required to join the class.
- Prices: $175 w/ gst includes total of 3 days of classes.
- Duration: 3 hours per class.
- Aprons, equipment, ingredients and packaging will be provided.
- Maximum number of participants per class: 8 participants.
$175/participant, inclusive of GST
- A minimum of 6 participants is required for the commencement of each workshop. Workshop fees will be refunded to participants in the event of a cancellation and will be notified at least 3 days before the workshop.
- Workshop fees will not be refunded in the event of no show.
- All participants are required to wear masks during the workshops unless unmasking is necessary for the workshop activity. All participants (except for children aged 12 and below) need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Participants may be asked to show vaccination status.
- For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org